Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Foochie

Here is a "Snowe Skrapbook" Caden made yesterday. Enjoy!

This is a snowy day scrapbook. I spelled all the words myself (he did ask for help with "oo" and "k," but that's it)
This is me on a raft. The yellow part underneath is a paper raft.
I love to read books. This is a picture of Daddy reading a book to me. The yellow thing is a book. Ow. (he just bumped his elbow, and wanted to make sure that got on his blog) I scraped it on the window.
Wise owl and a frowny face. Why is he frowning? 'Cause it's snowing. 'Cause it's snowing.
It says, "The end."

2 comments:

Emily A. said...

Since when do people frown when it snows? Isn't snow a happy thing? Oh well. I guess Mr. Doodle Noodle doesn't like snow or something. I hope your elbow is okay. It hurts to bump it. Yowchie!!!!

LittleFamilyJL said...

I frown when it snows too. Do you think it's going to snow today?