Friday, March 7, 2008

Snoodle

Everybody see it? Floodle. I love you. Grandma and Icky. I want to see you again. Love, Caden.


Today we went to the BYU dinosaur museum. Mugwump's favorite dinosaur was the Allosaurus. Sixpence's favorite thing was the mammoth tusk. He did a dance because he was so excited! We also got to play at the park with some friends. Hooray for sunny, warmish weather!

(CAden wants to write in "fancy letters," so his typing is in italics here.)
o'pgquuo pppppppppppppppppppppppppmmmmmmm, llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo,bun hj,k

2 comments:

Emily A. said...

Boodle can noodle you doodle!

ann.rachel said...

Caden, I miss you too! When I got home, I cried because I miss you, Spencer, and Shack so much. I love playing with you and hearing all of your great stories! I love reading books to you and watching you learn and grow! I love you so much, and I miss you.