Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Floodle

Let everybody see it. This is a picture of school. The bird should be blue, but it's really purple! (Mugwump's side is on the left, Sixpence's is on the right; M's looks purple in the picture)



I'm planting in my garden. You can go up and down and up and down (he's singing a song).


I'm planting. I'm making concrete. I'm crushing dirt. Well, I was really crushing chunks of dirt. I was making concrete so we could put some new...actually, I was making new dirt to patch the cracked dirt. Or I could just patch the cracks. And that's all I want to say.



cad eeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Emily A. said...

Yay! I am glad I get to see your pictures. I wish I had a garden with dirt to play in. Someday when I come to your house I want you to take me around your yard so I can see all of the cool things you get to do outside .