Sunday, February 24, 2008

Majudy


I miss you, everybody. This is my favorite animal. Can you guess what it is called?
kd zxcv cadeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddvvvv bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttgggg
It says muggle. That big word there, it says muggle. C-A-DDDDD-EEEEEE-NNNNN-DDDDD-VVVVVV-PPPPPPP. Is that silly? It that a long word to spell? Can I spell hadido? hyllpacy
Boody. And Daddy's booties.
[This is Mom. I may jump in occasionally (or often) on Mugwump's blog so I can brag about - I mean, let family and friends know - what he is up to.
He announced last Sunday that he wanted to start kindergarten this week. So, being the dedicated mom that I am, I made him come up with ideas for things he wanted to do for "kindergarten." We started on Monday (President's Day). It's been fun! I have enjoyed the challenge of finding things to do every day. We're keeping it really simple, yet he has surprised me with the things he can do. We've done math with legos and pictures of the Titanic, flipped through an atlas of world history and saw a painting of Aztec human sacrifice (i need to edit our materials a little better!), made and played a board game for reading practice, and played in the nasty snowmelt gutter water (we have to have recess, don't we?).]

4 comments:

LoCoRVCat said...

Dear Mugwump, I like your blog. I think your favorite animal is a saber tooth tiger. It looks big and strong. I love you. G-Ma

LittleFamilyJL said...

That animal looks like a mix between a tiger and an elephant. So I'm going to guess that your favorite animal is a TIGELPHANT! Am I right?

PS. Congratulations on starting Kindergarten!

Emily A. said...

I love the picture of the saber tooth tiger. IT looks very scary. I miss you too! What are you doing for school today?

Heather said...

I like the pictures on your blog. Good job! (That's a saber-toothed tiger, right?)